Thursday, April 14, 2011

Candy Lane



By the direction of the moon and the clouds in the sky I would have to say it is approximately 6:01 p.m., mountain time, of course. Yes I am Brooke, I live somewhere surrounded by mountains. You might just want to think of me as a Mountain woman who gained access to this world of technology here in the U.S. of A.

The snow is melting and summer is coming, I'm stoked. I love winter, but I love summer just as much. It's almost easter and I keep staring at the candy lane. I must say, these stand out like no other. I want some, I must have some, but I'm trying to be strong.
I will eat some, I know I will. I'm trying to keep myself from eating them because I have gained about 10 pounds since I got home from overseas (I went and lived in Fiji for 5 months and then traveled over to Australia and New Zealand for a month after that). Food at home is soo good and chocolate is sooo much cheaper than it was while I was overseas. Now I have to eye the candy lane at stores and think about how good this would taste. Ah, man. I must now go twist it like a gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment