Friday, January 17, 2014

New Years Resolutions

A new year is a great thing. It's a fresh start if you had a stressful depressing and difficult previous year. It's a reason to set goals and push yourself to new limits. It's a year to do more exciting things than the previous year. It's a mystery, you have no idea what is in the future.

I've heard some people say (through social media), "Why set myself up for failure with a new years resolution?" This annoys me and if your saying that (your annoying-kidding), please realize, that the if you are saying that, then you are clearly setting yourself up for failure and disappointment. Set a goal that's reachable and if you accomplish it, awesome, if you fail, try again, if you realize you really didn't care about that goal/resolution at all, then forget about it.

So, hey -- My New Years Resolutions for 2014 include:
1. Chest Stands: Get my feet to my head in a chest stand.
2. Middle Splits: Get flat..BAM!
3. Trip to Banff: Make it happen!
4. House Pretty: Work with Reese to make our house & yard awesome!
5. Run twice a week for about 30 minutes.
6. Drink less soda
7. Eat less cookies: Only allowed to purchase cookies/sweets ready eat, once a month.
8. Scuba Dive: Anywhere.. I want to make it 40 and I'm at 39 scuba dives.

No comments:

Post a Comment