For a while I was "Fun-Employed," which is a vamped up version of Un-Emplyed. Unemployed sounds so terrible, but it's really not if you enjoy yourself on an extreme budget.
Updates on my life include the following:
- The government decided to not give me unemployment money -- which is lame, but i'll live.
- I got offered one of my dream jobs, then got a phone call saying they didn't have the budget
- Papa Bjorno, my boyfriend and my yellow lab moved onto the next life :( we miss our baby.
- I got offered a job at a coffee shop and currently, i make coffee.
- I drink coffee now.. and I like it.
- I pole danced on TV for a second, and talked on TV too.
- I entered my second pole competition - The first annual Aerialympics hosted by Kairos Fitness.
- I placed 3rd in the Pole Art Category by dancing my heart out to a song called "One Day" by Matisyahu.
- I went to California and got a picture with Aerial in Disneyland with my mermaid tail on.
- I swam in the ocean with my mermaid tail.
- I went to Snowbird and enjoyed the sensation of swimming while it was snowing.
- I ate really healthy up until my competition and then I stopped.
- I run, sometimes.
- My cat likes my boyfriend more than me. -- I like my boyfriend more than my cat.
- I applied for a job with another airline to be a flight attendant... still waiting to hear back.
- I still don't regret quitting my last job and that makes me so happy.
- I generally make as much at the coffee shop as I made at my last job. #winning