2014 New Years Resolutions:
1. Chest Stands: Get my feet to my head in a chest stand.
SUCCESS: I am nearly there and will continue to have this goal through 2015.
2. Middle Splits: Get flat..BAM!
SUCCESS: I am nearly there, therefore I claim success and will continue this goal for 2015
3. Trip to Banff: Make it happen!
FAIL: One day I will get to you Banff and even though I didn't make it to Banff, I did make it to all 5 National Parks in Utah... so I am going to claim SUCCESS anyways.
4. House Pretty: Work with boy to make house pretty.
No comment: House is gone and no longer mine...at all
5. Run twice a week for about 30 minutes...
MOSTLY SUCCESS: I did that for about 6 months out of the year which is better than ever before.
6. Drink less soda --
SUCCESS: I drank less soda
7. Eat less cookies: Only allowed to purchase cookies/sweets ready eat, once a month.
SUCCESS: I didn't buy cookies often, until December 2014, then I had a vanilla wafer problem.
8. Scuba Dive: Anywhere.. I want to make it 40 and I'm at 39 scuba dives.
SUCCESS: I did two scuba dives in Hawaii and made it to 41 scuba dives! Weeee
1. Get feet to head in a forearm stand
2. Middle Splits: V- to the - G
3. Get Paragliding Certified
4. Scuba Dive at least 5 times this year (eventually get my dive instructor rating either this year or next)
5. Get a job with AJ Hackett Bungy
6. Do at least one big hike to the top of a mountain per month
7. Continue to do pole fitness and aerial silks
8. Eat Healthier than last year and drink less soda
9. Pay it forward
10. Take a holiday to Fiji and visit friends
11. Practice Flexibility 2 times a week at least
12. Run once a week for 30 minutes
On that note... Let's see what 2015 brings. I'm nervous and excited to see what comes from this year. It's been a bit of a rough start. I've been thinking a lot about the last year and how I ended up being in New Zealand. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy to be here, but I am also in awe as to how I ended up being back here again after my last visit.
Cheers to fresh starts, pop tarts, and following your dreams. Live the life you want to live and every day try to do something that scares or challenges you.